VHHA offers two types of memberships – institutional and associate. Institutional membership is available for Virginia hospitals and health systems. Associate membership is for businesses and organizations that serve hospitals and health systems.
Institutional Member Benefits
- Interacting and networking with other health care leaders around the state.
- Helping to formulate and communicate policy positions affecting health care delivery.
- Providing effective advocacy and influence in the political decision-making process.
- Attending educational programs for trustees, senior management, medical staff, and employees.
- Receiving timely and concise communications on fast-moving legislative and regulatory changes affecting hospitals and health systems.
- Participating in the collection of health care data and receiving outcomes information.
- Receiving and sharing information to improve the health status of Virginians.
- Accessing Members-Only content on our website.
Membership applications for institutional members are available by contacting VHHA.
Associate Member Benefits
- Interact and network with health care leaders around the state at our various events.
- Receive VHHA communications and access Members-Only content on our website.
- Ability to attend VHHA and VHREF educational programs for trustees, senior management, medical staff, and employees at special Associate Member registration rates.
- Ability to sponsor VHHA and VHREF events and programs at a discounted rate.
- Listed on the online VHHA Associate Membership Directory.
- Membership in the VHHA Hospital Grassroots Network - receive timely and concise communications on health care legislative and regulatory policies and Action Alerts.