VHHA offers two types of memberships – institutional and associate. Institutional membership is available for Virginia hospitals and health systems. Associate membership is for businesses and organizations that serve hospitals and health systems.
Institutional members enjoy many benefits:
- Interacting and networking with other health care leaders around the state.
- Helping to formulate and communicate policy positions affecting health care delivery.
- Providing effective advocacy and influence in the political decision-making process.
- Attending educational programs for trustees, senior management, medical staff and employees.
- Receiving timely and concise communications on fast-moving legislative and regulatory changes affecting hospitals and health systems.
- Participating in the collection of health care data and receiving outcomes information.
- Receiving and sharing information to improve the health status of Virginians.
- Accessing Members Only content on our web site.
Membership applications for institutional members are available by contacting VHHA.
Associate member benefits:
- Interact and network with health care leaders around the state;
- Receive and share information to improve the health status of Virginians;
- Access Members-Only content on our website;
- Opportunity to present and educate VHHA staff about your company and services to help them understand your business and make worthwhile connections;
- Partner with a VHHA staff ambassador to help you navigate the Association’s programs and membership;
- Attend educational programs for trustees, senior management, medical staff and employees at special Associate Member registration rates,
including two annual conferences with 250-450 attendees;
- Listing and electronic access to the VHHA Membership Directory;
- Membership in the VHHA Hospital Grassroots Network - receive timely and concise communications on health care legislative and regulatory policies and Action Alerts; and
- Complimentary membership in the Virginia Business Coalition on Health, a coalition of Virginia businesses and employers which seeks to accelerate the nation's progress towards safe, efficient, high-quality health care.